Utto wet brake oil is a special purpose hydraulic and transmission oil designed to lubricate tractor transmissions, differentials, and final drive gears. It also functions as a power steering, power brake, power take-off, and implements drive fluid with sufficient friction and heat transfer characteristics.
1. Adequate operating viscosity at all temperatures ensures lubrication efficiency.
2. Ensures quiet and chatter-free operation under all climate conditions.
3. Compatible with seal materials used in transmission systems.
Appearance : clear bright
Kinmetic viscosity cst @ 100 c : 10.5 – 12
Viscosity index, min. : 140
Pour point , c, max, : -15
Flash point coc, c min : 220, rust protection : no rust
Recommended for use in all tractors having oil-immersed brakes and backhoe loaders of telcon JD, l&t, JCB, Volvo, caterpillar, Terex, Massey Ferguson, ford & new holland having wet brake system.
1. Superior Gear Wear Protection.
2. Stays in Grade Under All Conditions.
3. Protects Against Corrosion.
1. Meet Api – Gl – 4 – J20 C/d, Ford M2c 134d, M1141.
210 LTR / 50 LTE / 26 LTR / 20 LTR / 10 LTR / 5 LTR / 1 LTR
Inquiry about Motoforce Premium Utto Wet Brake Meet Api-gl-4 J20 C/d, Ford M2c 134d, M1141